About the Event
In recent years, the optical industry has gradually transformed from a mass-manufactured, low-cost-oriented business model to innovative applications, such as automotive optics, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, and mobile devices.
In response to the development trend of the optoelectronic industry, our annual optical event will share the latest solutions for the most popular lighting, imaging, nano optics, and mobile device optical designs, including ray tracing, color simulation, lamp design, AR/VR application, integrated optical path design, 3D sensing, LiDAR design, grating design, etc.
Domain Experts invited from Synopsys Optical Solutions Group, Nanyang Technological University, and senior application engineers from CYBERNET SYSTEMS company will give you instant insight of the up-to-date optoelectronic technology.
This event is free of charge and brought to you by CYBERNET SYSTEMS TAIWAN, Synopsys, and LUX Photonics Consortium
Date. Time. Location
Lecture Room 1, Nanyang Executive Center, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Synopsys' Optical Solutions Group total solutions & Future Plan
- Advanced Simulation Flow of Photonics Integrated Circuit and its Applications
- Design of Gratings for 3D Depth Sensing by RSoft
- Strain-Engineered Silicon-Compatible On-Chip Lasers for Integrated Photonics
- Case Study: Optical Design & Illumination Analysis of an Automotive Head-Up Display
- Optical Components and Systems in AR/VR Application
- Enhancing Augmented Reality Design with CODE V and LightTools
Please complete the registration form before 31-Aug-2018.
*You may join the seminar online if you are outside of Singapore. Please check the “online seminar” option in the registration form and we will send you the link to join the seminar .